Editorial Board of International Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Research.
Editor In Chief
Dr. Gautam Singh Rathore ,MIT, India.
- ✅ Prof. Muhamad Mat Noor, Mechanical Engineering, Malaysia
- ✅ Prof. Dong-Chul Park, Myong Ji University, Korea
- ✅ Prof. Anjaiah Devineni, Manipal University, India
- ✅ Prof. Mohamed Ben Haj Frej, POST University, USA
- ✅ Prof. Figueira, F. M. Monteiro, ULHT - Universidade Lusofona, Portugal
- ✅Asst.Prof. M. Cuneyt Bagdatlı, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Department of Biosystem Engineering ,The University of Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli, Turkey
- ✅ Mr.ROSHAN BABU OJHA, Soil Scientist,Nepal Agricultural Research Council.
- ✅ Asso.Prof.L.K. Bhatiya,BHK collage of Engineering, India
- ✅ Mr.BINOD GHIMIRE,Agriculture Extension Officer Ministry of Agricultural Development,Government of Nepal, Nepal
- ✅ Ass.Prof.H.A.Sayeswara,Department of Zoology, Sahyadri Science College(Autonomous), Shivamogga-577203, Karnataka state,India
- ✅ Sezgin AYAN, Head of Silviculture Department and Vice Rector of Kastamonu University, Turkey.
- ✅ Dr.Mahadeva Swamy,Senior Research Fellow (SRF),Biopesticide Laboratory(BPL),Division of Biotechnology,(IIHR), Hessarghatta lake post, Bangalore, India
- ✅ Ass.Prof. ARVIND SINGH TOMAR,Dept. of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering,College of Technology,G.B. Pant Univ. of Agric. & Technology,Pantnagar(Udham Singh Nagar)263145 Uttarakhand India.
- ✅ Prof. Meltem Serdaroğlu,Engineering Faculty,Food Engineering Department,Ege University,Turkey
Editorial Board Roles, Responsibilities, and Terms
The Editorial Board assists the Editor(s)-in-Chief with the following activities:
1. Develop content of the journal each year;
2. Identify key contributed research, contributed workshops, or issues panel topics from IJAER meetings/congresses suitable for publication in IJAER and invites presenters to submit an article;
3. Identify key topics to include in the journal and invites key authors on these topics to submit an article;
4. Review, edit, and approve the technical content of the journal; and
5. Write feature articles or support an existing or new section of the journal.